Saturday, March 28, 2009

Magic Kingdom/Universal/Traditions

Three big things all in one blog, arent you all so lucky!!

Ok so the Magic Kingdom. After a day of paperwork, my big sister (if I forgot to mention when you are new here and are Canadian the other Canadians assign a big brother or big sister to "look after you", Janna, asked me if I wanted to go to a park and she would sign me in as I hadnt received my Disney ID yet. So Cale, Kate, Janna, and I got to go the Magic Kingdom, for a few hours. We did a heck of a lot in those couple hours. Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, TTA, Buzz, Tea cups, Goofy's Brainstormer, and watch both bites of the parade and bits of the fireworks. We then had dinner at Crystal Palace and got to eat a really nice buffet. Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger all come around the restaurant and you get to take pictures with them. So I have met those 4 Disney Characters so far, many many to go.

The next day I had off so we 8 Canadians of the new arrival group went to Universal. The majority of us bought the $100 dollar pass that is good till Dec 19. We then bought a 30$ fastpass for the both parks and rode every single major ride in both of those parks. We did a LOT of walking. I also got a picture of Lucy, from the I love Lucy TV show, and a picture of Marilyn Monroe and I together (will be posted later as camera is recharging) Before that we got a semi group picture of us and Storm and Rogue from the X-Men, that was fun. We even did the water rides, which by the way I HATE getting wet. So of course I was drentched for the majority of the day. Wearing Jeans and all. Stupid Heather. We waited around for the end of the night when there was the Marti Gras parade and we got a load of beads. And before you all think I flashed 1000 people for beads I DID NOT! The parade was a lot of fun and all of us got a TON of beads.

This morning was a very very very EARLY morning. Up at 5, on the bus @ 6:15, class at 8. The Class was very fun though. Lots of little bits of disney trivia, which of course I enjoy learning about. I even got 4 little disney figurines that they call critters here. I got Daisy, Tink, Tigger, and Minnie. They are really cute. I got my Disney ID, so I now can go into the 4 parks whenever I want! YAY ME! And even better than that is that I got my Disney Nametag. :)

Tomorrow I have Food and beverage training for the morning then have the afternoon off. which I need to go to walmart and buy some food. Then the next day is another longggggggggggg day, but I do get my costume tomorrow. So there should be some photos posted after that.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment