Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day

My Birthday on Sunday was a lot of fun. Didnt do anything spectacular, just had a nice dinner with my family. After the Dinner, I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down every little thing I have to do before I go to Disney. ITS A LONG ARSE LIST.

Yesterday I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off and got a good chunk of the list done. Bought some hard candies for the plane (or my ears with hurt), space saver bags (I can just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these), some new MAC makeup, a new Betsey Johnson makeup bag (yes I realize I am an addict with BJ stuff, I promise while I am in the states I wont go toooooo crazy), got some more travelers checks, and talked to the bank about letting my mom deposit checks into my account (tax refund check YAY!)

Today was just as crazy as yesterday. Called the bank about my credit card, which still hasnt arrived yet, but they said it should tomorrow *Growls*. Made copies of everything Disney asked for. Made copies of everything my parents might need. And the big news... PAID the online housing fee thingy, woot! Even remember to print out the proof. Currently I am now working on business card things for my luggage. At least I get to be a tad creative with them.

This weeks is going to be a busy one. Tomorrow I am going to see Spring Awakening with my Mom, sort of a birthday thing for the both of us. Thursday, I remembered to book a hair appointment before I leave, yay me, and then out to dinner with a friend. Sunday is my family going away party thingy, some of my friends are coming too. Should be fun, my mom bought a bunch of mickey plates and stuff like that. I feel like a little kid again :)

Well my major to do list is getting smaller
  • Send in taxes
  • Finish Packing

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I'm in toronto! packing was awfully hard! i had to pay for an overweight bag because it was off my 3 pounds. waiting in line i noticed a lot of people only checking one bag so i don't see how my 3 pounds coudln't have just been offset by that. I might have to wear a lot of clothes on our florida flight so my bags are under. oh dear. good luck with the rest of your week and getting everything together and if you happen to have any spare time for a lunch or dins or coffee give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete