Sunday, March 8, 2009

15.5 days to GO!!!

Everything is seeming to come together. I had my last shift of work last week. Getting the last pay check this week. And figuring out all the details for my birthday and goodbye party.



I still need to pay for the housing fee but I need to get paid in order to do that. He he he he.



Ive almost finished cleaning/packing up my bedroom. My parents are moving into my room as they are going to redo the master suite while I am away so everything I own is almost in boxes. It's a very weird feeling to go into my room and see boxes and not all my little nicknacks everywhere. On the plus side I have sent many MANY bags of clothes, toys, shoes, purses, and books to Goodwill. Did a clean sweep of most of the stuff I own, and it felt really good to get rid of most (not all) of the kiddy stuff that I have been keeping in my bedroom.

Things to do
  • Finish packing up my bedroom
  • Pack for disney
  • Finish taxes
  • Ask Kate to see if she wants to meet up for dinner one night before we go (hint hint kate)
  • Call the blessed Bank!!
  • Pay the housing FEE as soon as I get paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment