Friday, March 20, 2009

Countdown 4 days....

Its Friday and I leave on Tuesday, wow time is sure flying by. I have sent in my taxes, yay, getting almost 500 back so yay me. Have all my american money, have almost completely packed except the stuff I need in the next 4 days. It's all coming together, whether I like it or not, but I do like it.

I went to see Spring Awakening on Wednesday. I enjoyed it. Love love LOVE the music, but I already had the soundtrack so I knew the music was great.

I really dont have too much more to talk about right now. There is a going away party for me on Sunday from 2-4pm at my house. I am going out for dinner with a friend tonight. Other than that I THINK I am set to go.. key word is think. I just wish I would stop waking up in the middle of the night thinking I have lost something, go searching through my packed suitcases looking for the item, finding it, then going back to bed. I have to stop that, cause I need at least one night of sleep before I go.

Its becoming real.

1 comment:

  1. You're definately going to need some sleep before we get there! We'll be up early and to bed late. I'm thinking it's going to be absolutely insanely...amazing?! Can't wait to start this incredible adventure with you, the day after tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete