Sunday, May 10, 2009

Character Breakfasts and 4 park challenge!

I forgot to mention about character breakfasts.

After my backstage tour of the Haunted Mansion. Cale and I went to eat breakfast at Cinderellas Table. There we got to meet Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, and Aurora. It was pretty good. The food was okay but the atmosphere was amazing. I do have pictures and will post them soon. Another breakfast with characters that I have attended recently is 1900 park fare. This breakfast was for Kate's birthday. The characters I met there are Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh. I am really enjoying these character breakfasts and think I will try to dine at as many character meals as I can.

4 PARK CHALLENGE!!

So, yesterday I went to Boma for Breakfast which is located at the Animal Kingdom lodge. From there we ( Allison, Robyn, Louisa, David, Rebbeca, Lynsay and myself) went to Animal Kingdom. Rode Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, and the Safari. Drove to Epcot parked there. Got on the parking lot tram. Hopped on the monorail to MK. Rode Pirates, Splash Mountain (I GOT WET!) and Haunted Mansion. Then took the train from Frontierland to Mainstreet and headed to the ferry back to the TTC. Then hopped on a bus to the Studios. Rode Tower of Terror, Great movie ride, Rock N' Roller Coaster, and Toy story mania. Then took the friendship ferry boat to Epcot. Rode Journey into Imagination, Test Track and Spacemountain. Finished the evening with firework viewing at the Rose and Crown Pub. This day was insane and I am so glad there are videos and many photos of this amazing task.

Well the last bit of news this week is tomorrow at 10am I spiel the menu to a manager. Im extremely nervous. I'll let you all know how I do later.

No comments:

Post a Comment